WILD HOG MUSICFEST & MOTORCYCLE RALLY
April 25 27, 2003
Wild Hog Musicfest is held outdoors in downtown Helena. Exhibit spaces are distributed throughout the three block festival area.
Exhibitor receives: (1) 10 X 10 space; (1) display space at the Isle of Capri (including (1) table and (2) chairs) on Sunday, April 27.
STAGE TIMES: Friday, April 25 4:30 PM 11:00 PM
Saturday, April 26 10:30 AM 10:30 PM
Bike Show Hosted by Isle of Capri Sunday, April 27
SHOW TIME: Friday, April 25 -- 4:00-PM 11:00 PM Setup begin Noon Complete by 2:00 PM
Saturday, April 26 10:30 AM 10:30 PM Setup begins 8AM Complete by 9:00 AM
Sunday, April 27 10:30 AM 2:00 PM (at Isle of Capri). Setup begins 9:00 AM
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Exhibits shall not display, sell or dispense T-Shirts or offensive, profane and/or drug related paraphernalia and display of such will result in removal of vendor.
2. Exhibitor must check in with the Wild Hog official on duty before setting up.
3. Security will be the responsibility of the vendor. Wild Hog will not be responsible for damage to exhibit for any reason.
4. Exhibitor will be responsible for any trash in his/her area. Trash cans will be placed throughout the area and may be used by the vendors.
5. Exhibitor shall not transfer or sublet the space or any part thereof or permit the same to be used by any other person without the written consent of Festival.
6. Festival shall have the right to terminate the contract granted hereunder at any time without liability upon the refund of the fee paid herewith. No refunds, regardless of weather, will be made.
7. Exhibitor will indemnify and hold Festival harmless from all costs, losses, damages, or expenses including expense of litigation and attorneys fees, resulting from any person or property arising out of any act of omission of vendor of his employees or other representatives. If requested, vendor will furnish Festival with evidence that Exhibitor has insurance in force with a reputable insurer, including coverage (with limits approved by the Festival) against contractually assumed liability. The Wild Hog Musicfest, its officers, agents or members shall not be held responsible for any loss nor damage due to theft, fire, accident, or other cause but will use reasonable care to protect the vendor from such loss.
8. Exhibit spaces shall not be reserved until payment is received.
COST: 10 x 10 Space = $200.00. $10.00 per linear foot over 10.
Electricity: $25.00 per day for 110/20 Amps max. $50.00 per day for 220/60 Amp max.
Exhibitor Name: __________________________________________________________________________________
Contact Name: _________________________________Address: ___________________________________________
City _____________________________________ State___________________ Zip _______________________
Phone: _________________________ E-Mail: ______________________________________________________
Describe Products Sold: ___________________________________________________________________________
Will you display at Isle of Capri on Sunday? __________
What type of Electricity is required? None 110 220
How many 10x10 Spaces Required? _____________ x $200.00 = _________________
Type of Electricity __________________________ x $______ = _________________
Total Due: _________________Method of Payment Cash ____ Check _______